Outstanding story, obviously. Worth buying at full price and you’ll likely either reread it at some point or take plenty of highlighted notes. Not a book easily forgotten.
– Euphoria Z by Luke Ahearn
– The Four Kings by Scott Spotson
– Misaligned by Rodney Carlson
– RISE: The Veteran’s Field Manual For Starting Your Own Business & Conquering The Online Economy by Wes O’Donnell
– This Page Intentionally Left Blank FM 101: Knuckleheads
– Falling Up by Brian Bromberg
– Into Darkness by Richard Fox
– NEFARIOUS: The Blackwell Files by Steven F. Freeman
– Tortured Slumber by Paul Deaver
Entertaining and/or thought provoking. Should put it on your to-read list, the price is worth the value received.
– Anatomy of a Rock Star by Charles Steed
– Murdered: Click Your Poison by James Schannep
– The Games by Izai Amorim
– Starlight by Scott Ely
– Code Name Atlas by Tony Evans
– GREY WOLF by Austen Brennan
– PEACE WARRIOR by Steven L. Hawk
– THE WAR JOURNALS: RESISTANCE by Cory Mccoy
– TERROR AT MIRROR LAKE by Hank Kellner
Not bad, but not remarkable. Worth the time to read, but there are some better books available for the price point. Borrow from a library or buy if you find it on sale.
– 3 YEARS AFTER… by G. R. Mountjoy
Won’t be found here. A book with such fundamental flaws means I either couldn’t finish it or have some bias against, in either case it’s not fair to post a review.
Short stories/novels are ranked simply on how they compare to their competition, I.E. other novellas in their genre.
War Zone by Marian D. Schwartz
Mythical (Stone Soldiers Series 1) by C.E. Martin